SHOCKER!!!

You know how things come in seasons?! Wow...I have never recalled having such a season as the one I am in. It feels like there are SHOCKERS left and right. In every area of my life, I have had some major shockers that include my job being rocked, friends suddenly passing away or moving. It just feels like one blow after another!! Now I sit back and look on the past months and it seems all I see is rubble and destruction from what was there. I feel I am left to pick up all this mess.
However, I do know that the last sentence is where my insanity cycle would probably begin to take action again. I always feel like I have to do something; like I have to take action. And that is probably a true statement. However, I have always taken action by trying to fix the problem. Well, I am not gonna do that this time. I am going to take action by relaxing and trusting in God. I will not short-change Him this time. He is God and He will fix it all.

Even though I see a mess right now, I will choose to remember the good times in all these shockers. I will remember God is in control and His thoughts are higher. I am comforted reading....

Isaiah 55:9-11 For as the the sky soars high above the earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think. Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don't go back until they've watered the earth, doing the work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry, so will the words that come out my mouth not come back empty-handed. They'll do the work I sent them to do, they'll complete the assignment I gave them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whoa bro...tough words!

My Secrets

BLog-A-Thon Update: G&P Bakery