BLog-A-Thon Update: G&P Bakery

So I hear that one of the stops that the blog-a-thonners are heading to is G&P Bakery! Well, i can't let you go there without suggesting my personal favorite dessert there!! You have got to try the Orange Brownie. OMG...it is the best by far! SO if she has some baked, get it! You won't be dissappointed! I like them so much that I wrote a rap about them.

Ever been to
the G&P Bakery?
If not, you're missing out
It's a must see.
Why? Because they got
an awesome orange brownie.
Nothing like you ever had...
Super tasty.

So make your way
on down to Grand
Once you go you'll be a fan.
You will not regret this plan.
It's the best in the land.

Comments

  1. Let me tell you, G&P gave us the HOOK-UP for the Blogathon! We had the best country style ribs with super fresh BBQ sauce. It was a-mazing!! And then she started serving up desserts left and right! It was a wonderfully decadent experience.

    Gotta love the G to the P!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whoa bro...tough words!

My Secrets